Thursday, November 13, 2008

Can You make money on the Internet - 2

Another day in Paradise,

Lets continue our search for the Internet Income ,that rare animal everyone is sending us e-mails for and yet no money. Once you start surfing the internet for online income, residual income or based at home businesses, you are in trouble. It is a total overload, the amount of information and options are endless.

There are the MLM`s, Click for Money, Surveys and Data Capturing. How do you decide which one is for you and which really have the potential to earn you an additional income or a residual income?

When I reached this point, the e-mails were allready flowing into my inbox and my mind was racing. Now at this point you either go for it and start your research or get out. I chose to find what I hoped would be a reputable source where I could, at my leisure sit and study all the available options and, as a newbie to the Internet Income game, get usefull information on which programs could be profitable. I ordered one online book at $97 and while I waited for it to arrive searched a bit more.

During my research, which once again placed my mind in overload, I found excellent information on how to start an online business fast and easy. Go to http://fran351.gassassin0.hop.clickbank.net/ and find out how the guru`s are doing it and siphon money from their knowledge.

My continued research brought me to a site by accident that compared two programs for earning an income in a very short time on the internet. I compared the findings and decided to go for the more expensive of the two that earned, according to receipts shown, more than $10000 in two weeks. They claimed that they researched the advertised companies totally independant and then, after testing, publish their opinion. Good enough for me!
I joined the Profit Lance System,at $79 it was quite expensive. I started using this program with the support and assistance of my daugter. We went through every page of training material and compared notes. Every video was watched and every piece of information given followed. Topics contained within the Profit Lance System is:

Market Selection
Traffic
Coversion
How money is made online
Direct sales
Affiliate sales
Clicking on paid advertising
Lead aquisition
Skills and abilities
Effective market research
Search engine optimasation and marketing
Traffic generation
Pay per click List building
and many more.
My concern after more than three weeks of implementing the skills we aquired and going through all the training manuals, was, that none of my questions sent to them were answered. I received no reply whatsoever from them on my e-mails, and even Clickbank could not get an answer after numerous requests on my behalf.

While surfing the Profit Lance System I also realized that the site had not been upgraded or updated for quite a while. Was it designed and left on snooze because it was a real moneyspinner or was my view wrong. Four months later I found that the same Product Centre I received the initial information from, still had the same two programs and no updates have taken place.

I cancelled my subscription to Profit Lance through Clickbank and was really paid back in full very quickly. Good for Clickbank keeping their promises. My opinion stays, if you want to gain an insight into the Internet Wealth Systems, learn and practice, join Profit Lance, and then with your new found knowledge, climb out, what have you to lose!

I will in my future newsetters do my utmost to tell you more about affiliates and how to approach these programs to enable you to start your own Profitable Online Business at Home System.

In the interim I really want to ask you to start developing your own website, as well as your own blog. These systems are imperative to get you into the game without it costing you serious money but will create the opportunity to start making that much needed cash you need to start putting your dream out there and to make it "reality".

For blogging at it`s best I have to suggest you follow Peter by going to http://www.profitblogger.com/go.php?offer=fran351&pid=4 This will teach you the easy and also professional way of putting your dreams on track and to earn "BIG" money.I can`t urge you any more, take the step, it will work for you.

For yor website with all the tools go to http://www.bravenet.com/. For a once off fee you will have access to your own website, to build it, to break it down, improve it and make some money. All the tools are there, all the tutorials and help is there, just do it and start to have fun by personalizing it to suit your very specific needs!

Untill next time my best wishes go with you. Please supply me with your input on what to look for and what to do to make real money online.

Francois

No comments:

Wacky Wine Weekend

Wacky Wine Weekend
We love Wine outings