Wednesday, February 4, 2009

DUAL PROGRAMS - ONE SYSTEM - MULTIPLE COMMISSIONS CHECKS

We have waited almost seven (7) years for this to happen!

Every time I start investigating a new program, whether it is MLM, Cash Gifting or any other sort of affiliate business, I am surprised to find that most of them try to "suck you" for more out of your pocket expenses to fully utilise the system/program. This you only find once you've laid out your hard earned cash, wasting your very precious time, and now you have to look again.

What do you need in a program?

"Auto – Referral"- The availability on your program to use a simplified and easy to use program that will generate business for you is like a breath of fresh air. My program needs to be in the back office where with a few simple clicks I can choose between where to send to, a proven script on what to send to the various categories – affiliate – family – friend – someone that wants to sell something! The system must automatically code my name in there with my website as well as all the instructions that the recipient might need...It must be so simple that I am able to it by IPHONE or from an Internet Cafe, if that is your only way to access the internet. Will this do it for you; mine does just this see http://www.bigticketdepot.com/aff/aw.aspx?A=263186 .

"Where to get e-mails from?" – You do not need to worry about this, the program I use shows me where to get FREE names – email addresses to market to and most important makes a source available to me if I do want to be more aggressive with my marketing, beyond what the company is already doing for me. In my company I am already in rotation to get SIGN UPS and clients from their marketing efforts. There are more tools available to me to enhance and increase my exposure and success, without my arm being twisted all the time to buy more. If I want more it will be supplied and the options are there to get them but most of what I need is FREE see http://www.bigticketdepot.com/aff/aw.aspx?A=263186

All the programmes supplied to me must be tested and really work for my chosen business. It must be simple to use, day or night, and be free. The e-mail ads created by my program are Awesome and they WORK, because they were properly tested.

"PIONEER" – Will you be a pioneer in this business or will you just be another number trying to make something to become an internetsuccess. My program is unlike anything else that is being offered out there on an AFFILIATE level. It is fresh, honest and is a SERVICE to people that is looking for it. How can this be wrong? It was structured like that all the time. My program is not a "gifting program" and NO it is not an MLM program. If you are looking for "FLASH in the Pan" phony money schemes then this is not for you. MLM is not bad and my programs owns majority of a MLM company. This is not a GAME we have a real and timely idea and a real business.

My program is a real business which is service orientated. Every truly successful person I have ever read about became successful because they FOUND "NICHES" or "WAYS" to help other people and address a need. It may be simple but it is really refreshing. What my program offers is HUGE. My program can be used by all types of people with the various tools that are provided for "free". It is fun and it is profitable, you must have fun and make MILLIONS, but in your own way. Life is too short to make money the hard way and never enjoy it. This program offers you a smart, fun way to learn, laugh and be an inspiration to others. Our program teaches you to build a team and a list! http://www.bigticketdepot.com/aff/aw.aspx?A=263186

As I have got to know after all this time is that we run with a program but soon lose all hope and abandon it to try and find something new. Think of all the time you have lost! Do not let the DOOM and GLOOM decide on what your circumstances are going to be, this will be a mistake. Never get down on HOPE. This program will be making a HUGE difference in MANY people`s lives. People are going to make money in this program now, the puzzle is now completed. It is impossible to spend just 30 minutes with all of the interested parties to show you what has been accomplished, but my program now comprises of TWO SOLID money making processes, and it is owned by people who care about their reputations. You just have to get in KEEP YOUR POSITION to start making money! I am telling you and do not take this lightly or as a " Sales Pitch", this company knows how to attract people, and they have access to millions of people. http://www.vortexmarketinggroup.com/rp/?id=266818

I am giving you the chance to look at this and get in before it goes public in (4) four days time, follow the instruction supplied to the "T" as this will ensure your position and ANY commissions you have will be in place as well. WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE – go see for yourself if this is not the ULTIMATE program that offers you the best of both worlds on the internet?

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or problems to register at papersal@iafrica.com

Regards

Francois du Toit



http://www.unlimitednetsuccess.info/

No comments:

Wacky Wine Weekend

Wacky Wine Weekend
We love Wine outings