Monday, August 10, 2009

For The Love of Wine!!!







Dear All,

It has been a long time since I have posted anything on my blog.

I do think it is due to the utter frustration I am experiencing to make my Affiliates and postings and advertising work and start making money. I really do understand why more than 90% of people getting involved in Network Marketing, be it Affiliates or MLM, gives it up. It is no walk in the park and definately does not make mountains of money within days, does not matter what you do.

I still do believe however that it will start one or other time and that I will make real money.

For those of you that does in fact belong to a group that really makes worthwhile money, let me know I would love to belong to an MLM or Affiliate that really makes some cash.

In the meantime we attended probably one of the best organised Wine Shows held in the Cape, with the most amazing people, wines and companionship you can ever find. a whole weekend of enjoying briliant company and the most beautifull places you can find. I will upload more photos later on.

If you or your family ever want to attend one of these outings and see what real hospitality is all about, let me know and we can set it up.

Please have a look at
http://www.bigticketdepot.com/aff/aw.aspx?A=263186
and let me have yor opinion on whether this is a viable proposition or not.

Untill next time have a great Womens Day.

Francois


http://www.unlimitednetsuccess.info/

No comments:

Wacky Wine Weekend

Wacky Wine Weekend
We love Wine outings